80 MINUTE MASTERMIND: Escape the Owner's Trap
YOU STARTED YOUR BUSINESS FOR THE FREEDOM that comes with running your own company: the freedom to earn what you deserve, and to work for whoever you want, when you want, and from wherever you want.
The challenge is that for many business owners the dream remains elusive.
In fact, you may feel trapped in your business because:
- you know more than anyone else in your company about your industry;
- your customers ask to deal with you personally;
- you are involved in the building or creating of what you sell;
- and you are your company's best sales person.
During this event you will learn:
- How to recognize when you've fallen into The Owner's Trap and the steps to take to pull yourself out;
- How to find the time to work on your business instead of in your business;
- The three attributes of a scalable business model;
- The one kind of revenue that can triple the value of your business;
The format of this webinar will allow ample time for Q&A and discussion.
About your presenter: Joe Matz
Over the last 30 years Joe has owned and managed many businesses including:
- A Marketing and Advertising Business
- A full service Restaurant & Sports Bar
- A Mortgage Brokerage
- A Convention & Public Speaking Business
- A Language School
- A Mountain BikeTour Company
- A Website Development and Hosting Service Company
- 2 Business Consulting Agencies, one in Italy and one in the USA
In that time he has learned some universal truths about building businesses. Today he works with small and medium sized business owners to create more resilient, durable, and valuable businesses.