Apex Chamber Presents: MasterMind Program by Pinnacle Financial Partners!
Date and Time
Thursday May 18, 2023
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM EDT
Classes will be on Thursdays from 8:00 - 9:00 am starting on Thursday, April 6th and ending on Thursday, May 25th.
The Depot Board Room
220 N Salem St.
Apex, NC 27502
THIS IS A FREE 8-WEEK BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM!
**Limited to 10 people, so that everyone has a chance to participate and interact with each other extensively**
The Apex Chamber Presents: The MasterMind Program From Pinnacle Financial Partners. Learn valuable skills to take your business to the next level!
Participants will cover the book, "The E-Myth Revisited" by Michael Gerber with content and conversation facilitated by Jennifer Murphy (Office Leader for Cary Preston Corners Branch of Pinnacle Financial Partners) and Morgen McVane (Senior VP at Pinnacle Financial Bank).
Purpose of a Mastermind Group
- A mastermind group brings together a small group of people who are motivated to take their business to a new level.
- The desired outcome of the 8-week study is to increase your awareness and understanding of how to work ON your business to help it grow in a productive, successful way.
- As we move through each lesson, we will bring together our ideas and opinions to shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on our own. We will be combining all of our minds to becoming a master mind.
- The group meets an hour a week, once a week, for 8 weeks, using the book "The Emyth Revisited" by Michael Gerber as the basis for our discussions. Pinnacle will provide you with a complimentary copy of the book.
- The group is limited to 10 people so we all have a chance to participate and interact with each other extensively.
- In advance of each meeting you will receive that week?s curriculum and other materials.
Jennifer Murphy's Bio:
Jennifer has over 16 years of Banking experience and currently is the Office Leader for the Cary Preston Corners Branch. Prior to joining Pinnacle, Jennifer worked for F. N.B. as a Branch Manager in Raleigh and has held various roles at both Fidelity Bank and Capital Bank. She has been in the Cary/ Morrisville market for over 7 years. In her role, Jennifer focuses on business development and management and personal banking relationships. Jennifer is also the bank?s eastern region culture club facilitator and helps Pinnacle keep the Best Place to work status. This is done by keeping employees engaged, informed, and active. Jennifer is a graduate of Leadership Cary via the Cary Chamber of Commerce and is an Ambassador for the Morrisville Chamber.
Morgen McVane's Bio:
Morgen McVane is a Senior Vice President with 13 years banking industry experience. She is currently a Financial Advisor at Pinnacle Financial Partners where she focuses on Small Business Development. She is dedicated to helping businesses, the owners and their employee?s meet their financial goals.